Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Persimmons Delight

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook then you know
I've been busy working on items for an upcoming craft show. 
I recently finished up a quilt from a layer cake by Moda fabrics called Persimmon by BasicGray.
I fell absolutely in love with it! 
It's got the most perfect neutral colors but still just enough color.
I feel like it's the perfect quilt for fall, but also perfect for spring! And then summer too!
So it's a great quilt you can have out nearly all year long!
I don't feel pictures do it justice for how lovely the fabrics are!
It's a great quilt to have sprawled out on the couch for movie watching or thrown over a bench as a decoration. You can't beat something that is both useful and gorgeous!!
When I originally bought this fabric I knew my sister would love it because it matches her house! 
I didn't think she would love it enough to want to buy it!

When I told her I had a quilt I wanted to show her she came right over and claimed it the moment she saw it!
And I'm so glad she did because I was going to have a hard time parting this one because I love it so much. 
It's easier to say goodbye when I know it's going to get lots of love from people I love.
That, and the fact I have 3 more charm packs to make another quilt with this fabric makes it a little easier too. And yet, I feel like I could have an endless supply of these fabrics and still feel like it's not enough for how much I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment