Friday, October 11, 2013

Sneak Peek!!

The sale is tomorrow!!

 It's been a fun week full of cutting and sewing! I absolutely LOVE crafting and hope everyone enjoys seeing what all I have been working on lately! As promised, here is a small sneak peek of a few items that will be at my sale tomorrow...

 Baby Doll Quilt & Ruffled Owl

Quilted Hot Pads 
(Dresden tutorial here: MQC Youtube Video)
Hotpad tutorial here!

 Quilted Mug Rugs

 Baby & Toddler Quilts

Diaper Straps (LOVE mine! Keeps diapers organized in my bag!)

& Rossette Magnets!

AND MORE!! This is just a peek at some items that will be set up tomorrow!
If you're in the area, I hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

  1. Where do I find the pattern for the Quilted Hot Pads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stuff you made. I wish I knew about this website before. You are such a beautiful and talented young lady. Thanks for sharing. I really like those hot pads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get this pattern?

    ReplyDelete