Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Bloomin' Pillow

It's been a looonnnnggg week. 
And a very unproductive one at that. 
My little one has been sick since Sunday so my to-do list was put on hold. 
I hate when he is sick...but I sure do love all the extra cuddles!!


Now I would probably go CRAZY if I went an entire week without doing any sewing, so I did manage to finish one project...

I fished through my scrap bucket and got to work on this Bloomin' Quilted Pillow.
 It was a QAYG (quilt as you go) project and was a lot of fun and I LOVE how it turned out!
I followed a great tutorial so if you want to make one be sure to check out Lets Eat Grandpa's blog!  She makes a lot of cute stuff over there!!



 Now let's hope and pray lil' man gets to feeling himself soon so mommy can get caught up on orders!
I have 2 quilt orders I'd like to complete by Christmas and as we all know, that day is SNEAKING up on us so quickly! I've got all the fabrics washed so this next week is set aside for cutting and getting a start on sewing them together! Wish me luck!

Have an awesome weekend!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment