Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quilted Table Runner

      Spring is so close I can taste it!! I can hardly wait for warmer weather! I'm so tired of snow & the cold and ready to go on nice walks with my little one! Easter is also going to be here before I know it! I don't have any decorations up yet for neither spring nor Easter so I decided to make a little spring craft and this is what I made! It's a quilted table runner! My table is small so I made the runner small, it's pry more like a place mat to be honest. But I love it! If you want to make one HERE is a good tutorial to follow! Mine isn't exactly like hers because I can't keep a straight line sewing so I purposely made mine look uneven! ha! I really like mine and may possibly make more! Maybe next time I'll do a round one to better fit my round table... 

 Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment