Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ruffle Zipper Pouch

Today I made this cute little zipper pouch! I LOVE ruffles so I added a ruffle across the front for extra cuteness! This was a challenge for me. This is the 3rd time I've made one and I'm still struggling! It's a pretty simple project but I have a tough time figuring out how to sew the zipper ends towards the end of the project. I think I'm going to keep trying until I get it ...eventually I will get it, right? Let's hope so! Despite its flaws, I still think it's adorable and zipper pouches are so useful! I can think of so many things I can use it for! It's great to stick all those little items you need in a purse/diaper bag that always seem to get lost at the bottom! This will fix that!
Try a ruffle pouch yourself!! I used the tutorial found HERE!! 

Also, have you ever looked at Pink Stitches blog? I LOVE it! She makes the cutest stuff! Check her tutorial out HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment