Thursday, August 22, 2013

Spot the Quilts

How many quilts can you spot in this picture?!
Five. 
I have 2 quilt orders, 1 Christmas Quilt, my Square in Square block I need to baste, and the start of another random quilt in the bottom corner.
A couple of those quilt tops are done and I need to get my butt busy basting them.
 I'm slightly procrastinating. 
I hope to get at least one of them done by the end of the week.
But as you can see, I have a lot of projects going on.

Aside from quilts, I've been busy with gifts. 
A dear friend of mine is leaving for college this weekend and I wanted to make something special for her and her new dorm so I decided to make a quilted pillow!
I love this pillow and hope she does too! 

I LOVE Moda's Simply Color collection.
I used the fabric left over to make this cute little quilt block:

 I've also made a few more coasters like the one's I shared with you this past week. 
I did a different pattern on these and love how they turned out!
I don't ever use coasters but I think I'm going to start because they are just too much fun and too cute not to! 


No comments:

Post a Comment