Monday, January 28, 2013

Score!!



From time to time I enjoy going into the Salvation Army we have here in town. I like to hunt for things I can use for my crafts! Most of the time I don't find anything because the store we have here locally is pretty junky. My mom ALWAYS finds the cutest clothes! I swear every week I see her in a new cute jacket or outfit and compliment her on it! She always say "Oh, I just found it at Salvation Army!" She has all the luck there! I can NEVER find anything cute in my size. I guess not a lot of young 21 year olds take their clothes there...Anyways, sometimes I find some tableclothes or sheets I like to use as fabric scraps for my projects. But the other day I went in there and I was so excited by what I found... a big bag full of lace ribbons and trims!! And I got it all for a whoppin' fifty cents! ... But now that I have it-I don't know what to do with it... Any ideas or suggestions? 

HHmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment