Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pouf! I did it!!

Have you seen these?! Aren't these floor poufs adorable?! I found this pouf along with an amazing tutorial over at Living with Punks and couldn't believe how easy it was to follow! I had never sewn with piping before and I couldn't believe how simple it was. I decided to make one for my adorable nephew for his birthday. He was getting a train set for his birthday so I thought a floor cushion would be perfect to have by his train table! Needless to say..

...he loved it!!

It was my first floor pouf but it won't be my last!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty & he is so Happy!

    http://myhobbycorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poof Janae! Love the fabric you picked out too. I am still determined to make one of these. :) Thank you for linking up at our Simply Create Link Party last week. I would love to have you link this poof up tonight, starting at 10 EST

    Melissa
    redflycreations.com

    ReplyDelete